Our Regional-Inspired Gift Baskets Include ALL of the Following:
- QTY 1 FRAMED Colored Print of the Specific Region’s Crest or Flag
- QTY 2 One (1) LB Bags of All Natural Pasta
- QTY 2 Gourmet Seasoning or Spice Mix
- QTY 2 Regional Hard Candy or Sweet
- QTY 2 Candles or Regional Ornaments
- QTY 1 Re-Usable Wood Basket
- QTY 1 Regionally Personalized Cuisine Card
On the coast of Marche, fish and seafood are produced. Inland, wild and domestic pigs are used for sausages and hams. These hams are not thinly sliced, but cut into bite-sized chunks. Suckling pig, chicken and fish are often stuffed with rosemary or fennel fronds and garlic before being roasted or placed on the spit.
Ascoli, Marche southernmost province, is well known for Olive all'ascolana, (stoned olives stuffed with several minced meats, egg and Parmesan, then fried). Another well-known Marche product are the Maccheroncini di Campofilone, from little town of Campofilone, a kind of hand-made pasta made only of hard grain flour and eggs, cut so thin that melts in the mouth.